Monday, July 11, 2011

How about this?

I still haven't been able to figure out why once I have read all the new entries of posts on the Google Reader why my subscription list disappears.  This is somewhat frustrating to me.  I decided to try a new tactic.  I broke up my subscriptions into folders.  I'm hoping that even after everything has been marked read the folders will at least show up and I will be able to click them and see what feeds I have in each folder.

This problem has been annoying to me because sometimes I have tried to go back to look at a particular entry but the subscription is not readily available there in my reader and I have had to go search out the blog anyways, which has not saved me time, but wasted my time. 

I'm not going to give up, I am going to keep trying to find a solution.  Hopefully the folders will work. *Crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment