Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank you Blog!!

    I have been having this issue with seeing all my subscriptions on Google Reader and have yet to figure it out but I have found an alternative solution for now, at least that will get me through this class and this last paper I have to write about the blogs I have been following. 

    I was able to stream the RSS feeds from the blogs I am following straight onto my blog.  Now I can always see which ones I am following.  It also does the same sort of thing Google Reader does and shows the newest entries on the sites.  Now if I really wanted all I could do is just come to my blog and have everything here I need!  That is even one less step.  I can read about things then write about them without ever leaving the web page!  I think that is pretty darn cool!  I'm so glad I looked at other people's pages who were doing the 23 Things project because that is where I saw I could stream my feeds right through my blog.  I'm quite excited about this if you can't tell.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment